LATEST NEWSBreast Cancer Benefit and Pig Roast for Mary Gaytko.
One of our near and dear friends, Mary Gaytko, is battling breast cancer. Mary’s friends and family will be holding a Benefit to help raise money for medical bills and expenses. The Benefit will feature:
- live music from Johnny Barto, The Dirty Electric and Lithium Seven
- beer from Heidelberg Distributing Pink Ribbon Keg Trailer
- kid friendly environment (including inflatable bouncy house… say what?!? We love bouncy houses!)
- attendees will get an entrée and sides with soda/water (beer is an extra charge)
- a silent auction (with a pink guitar autographed by Darius Rucker)
- a 50/50 raffle
- and much more!!
When: Sunday, July 20, 2014 / 3-8 PM EST
Where: 3616 Needmore Road, Dayton, OH 45424
Tickets: $5 Pre-Sale / $10 at the door. For tickets contact 937-694-6281 or email@example.com.
Live music performance times:
3:30 – 4:30 PM Johnny Barto (solo acoustic singer-songwriter)
4:30 – 5:30 PM The Dirty Electric
5:30 – 6:30 PM Lithium Seven
We are deeply honored that the Gaytko’s have asked us to share our music at the benefit. Please come join us in supporting Mary & her family!